Yummy Oreo's! Daddy took these photos and I could not resist posting them.
Monday, 23 June 2008
Is'nt He SOO Cute!
Gideon is almost 8 months and boy is he coming along. He stands up holding onto the coffee table. He is almost ready to crawl but for now he rolls scoots and maneuvers to yet to things. He talks almost as much as Gaius though we can't understand any of the lovely noises he makes! He is desperate to play with Gaius and do everything he is doing. Gaius and Gideon just love to play together. Gaius is talking so much and we can understand more and more each day. He has reached the, "What's this? What's that?" over and over and over and over again:) We are having so much fun with these two boys and are loving them more and more each day.

Yummy Oreo's! Daddy took these photos and I could not resist posting them.
Yummy Oreo's! Daddy took these photos and I could not resist posting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Photos like these are irresistible!
Love and hugs,
Grammie
Post a Comment